Sunday morning worship begins at 10:45. All are welcomed New Glasgow Christian Church is wheelchair accessible
- Fellowship Sunday is usually on the second Sunday of each month at 10:45am, followed by a potluck lunch for all. Please bring a main dish, salad, and/or dessert to share. Visitors are always welcomed
- Sunday evenings at 6:30pm there is a bible study on prayer. The study is based on the book “Finding the Heart’s True Home” by Richard Foster. All are welcomed. Location: Resource Room at New Glasgow Christian Church
- A Church Family games night will be held on Saturday, April 21st, at 7 pm in the Church Fellowship Centre. Bring the games you wish to play. Crokinole boards will be provided. Please bring snack food to share. All ages welcomed. Come and join the fun!
- You are welcomed to be a part of a praise and worship evening at New Glasgow Christian Church. Come set apart some time to spend in God’s presence on the last Saturday of each month at 7pm
- You can also view Pastor Tim’s sermons online via their website