It’s that time of year again – New Glasgow Community spring clean up!
WHAT: New Glasgow Community Spring Clean-up
WHEN: Sat May 30, 2015 at 9:00 AM
WHERE: New Glasgow Community Parks
BRING: Rakes, garden implements and uncurbed enthusiasm 🙂
In fact Marlene Andrews has already been hard at work fixing up the flower beds.
Here is a list of tasks (thanks Marlene):
- DONE fix up flower beds in village; replanted flower bed with scrubs as the bed was in bad shape
- add a bit of mulch to the bed across from the Toy Factory
- tidy up tree limbs, piles of old cuttings
- rake parks as needed
- move the tables and benches to their appropriate places
- the park across from the Toy Factory needs some work in the area that is not cut grass. A few trees need to be blocked up and trimmed and hauled away – Dan Viau leading this.
- huge sink hole by the bridge going across to the Olde Mill; highways has been contacted
- Les Andrews will get the rest of the information signs up
- banners have to go up and lights have to be cleaned; Dan Viau is making some new balls for the post lights; Ian may bring the bucket truck from Rackham’s if needed
See you Saturday morning!